Pale Blue Li-Ion Rechargeable AA Battery
A different kind of rechargeable battery.
With our advanced lithium rechargeable technology, Pale Blue batteries charge 5x faster than conventional Ni-MH rechargeable batteries. Pale Blue batteries provide higher power and more consistent output through their use cycle.
- Fast Charging Lithium Battery: 1000+ Charge Cycles
- Convenient USB-C Charge Port: Just plug any USB-C cable or use the included cable to charge four batteries at once.
- Built-In LED Charging Indicator: Pale Blue Batteries let you know when they are fully charged.
- On-Board Smart Technology Provides Safe Charging: No more batteries ruining expensive electronic devices!
- 4 x Pale Blue AA batteries
- 1 charging cable for simultaneous charging
- Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Power [W-h]: 2.25 Watt hours
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Capacity: 1560 mAh
- Charge Time: Under 2 hours (depending on charger specifications)
- Cycle Rating: 1000+ Cycles
- Charging Cable: USB-A to 4 USB-C
- Charge State Indicator: Red Green LED
- Protection Circuit: Integrated safety circuit protects battery and device
- Overheat Protection: Operating at max output the battery will not overheat, this is part of the protection circuit.
- Other Safety Protections: Protects against Overload, Leakage, Short Circuit, Over Voltage, & High Temperature
- Certifications: IEC 62133, CE, FCC, PSE, UN38.3, RoHS, REACH
- Operating Temperature Rage: -20c -> 60c, (-4F-> 140F)
- Self-Discharge: The dormant / self discharge characteristics of Pale Blue batteries are very low. This is one of the advantages of a lithium ion battery with a control circuit, vs an alkaline or NiMh battery, where the cell discharges directly into the circuit (no control circuit). The battery life in dormant mode depends partly on the environment. High ambient temperatures, and higher humidity, increases the internal drain. But in normal circumstances a battery installed in a device, like a door lock, will last ~12 months.
- Cells Per Battery: 1
- Lithium Content: 0.165g
- Individual Battery Weight: 17.5g